1. Click on pix33be.exe , then Click "next" 5 times in a row.
Resize and Crop
1. Open your picture
2. Click on the blue box at the top tool bar next to the pencil icon and the blue line icon.
3. Click and drag around the important part of the picture (that’s you!)
4. Click Edit – Copy to File
5. Title the picture and save
6. Open that file
(The size of the picture in on the bottom left of the screen)
7. If the Image is 650 pixels or less you’re done! If not then read on
8. Click Image – Resized Duplicate
9. Change height and width so that the largest side is 650 pixels or less