Home | Browse | Log In | Search | Tell A Friend | Testimonials | Newsletter | Join Free Now
The US Government wants you to know that should you marry an American Citizen or resident, you as an immigrant to the United States will have various rights and protections provided by the US Government. A pamphlet is being written on this topic, which will soon be available. The government wishes that Heart of Asia provide you with the pamphlet. This pamphlet should be ready by July 7, 2006, it will be translated and made available to you in Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Chinese, Ukrainian, Thai, Korean, Polish, Japanese, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Hindi, and English. When it is ready you will be able to access the pamphlet by following a link from your Member Home Page.
Are you 18 years of age or older?
No, I am not 18 years old yet.
Yes, I am 18 years or older.
Are you a citizen of the USA or resident of the USA, including district of Columbia, Puerto, Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands?
No I am not a citizen nor a resident of the United states
Yes I am a citizen or resident of the United States
By typing your name in the space below and clicking on "I certify" you are stating: I hereby Certify under penalty of perjury and false statement, that my answer to the question about my age as I have indicated above is a true statement, and further that I have read the notice advising about the proposed US Government pamphlet.
Name :
About Us | Contact Us | Visas | Our Sites | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Dating Safety | Site Map | HR3402 | Affiliates | Help
Romance Tours | Trade Links | Resources | Rights of Immigrants
Copyright 2006-2016@ Heart of Asia Online