Home | Browse | Log In | Search | Tell A Friend | Testimonials | Newsletter | Join Free Now
If you are a US citizen and you become engaged or married to a foreign national, you can NOT just escort her onto a jet and bring her to the USA.  Instead you must apply to the US government for permission for her to come to the USA. This is called a Fiancee (K-1) or Spousal (CR-1)  Visa and is stamped into her  passport.   The process to obtain a Fiancee or Spousal Visa is complicated, and time consuming.   Many attorneys gladly charge you $3,000 to $5,000 to prepare your petition. I think paying that much is obscene.

I have two better, and much less expensive ways to go:  Either I teach you how to prepare a Fiancee Visa yourself (this costs only $97.99) or we prepare the whole Fiancee Visa application for you (only $695).  Either way you save $ thousands.
And if we prepare the application, our work is GUARANTEED. Money back if your petition is denied.

The most common reason that Fiancee or Spousal Visa petitions are rejected is that Immigration is not convinced that the couple have a genuine relationship. Here is my Youtube video that teaches how to prove you have a genuine relationship, what documents to provide, what records to keep. It is best to understand what proof you need at the START of your relationship, so you can turn on logging, you can start saving what you need.  If you are at the start of a relationship, or still looking for someone, I strongly suggest you watch this youtube about how to prove a genuine relationship for the Fiancee or Spousal visa, so that you will have everything you need once you find your life partner and petition USCIS so that you can be together.


Watch this Youtube video describing how to prove a bone fide, genuine relationship for USCIS when applying for a K-1 Fiancee or CR-1 Spousal Visa, using I-129F or I-130 Petitions



For more information on Fiancee or Spousal Visas visit FianceeVisaServices.com




120 Fiance Visa Interview Questions


1. In most cases we think you can do it yourself, saving those thousands of dollars for your honeymoon. The team at Heart of Asia has written a Step by Step, complete, and easy to follow guide for those who want to Do it Yourself. Or who want to understand exactly what the whole process involves, while they are considering  finding a Foreign life partner.  Visit FianceeVisaSecrets.com for more Do it Yourself Fiancee Visa application details.

Fiancee K1 Visa Application Guide and eBook

2. You can do it yourself. However we at Heart of Asia have tons of experience and much practice successfully assisting clients apply for Fiance K1 visas. We know we CAN do it better, saving you a lot of time and trouble.  Put your fears to rest that you may make a mistake that could delay or even cause your petition to be denied.  Heart of Asia provides our in house Fiancee Visa service assisting clients to navigate this mine field.  While some agencies charge 
$3,000 to $5,000 or more, we provide quality, experienced support for only $695.  For more information visit our Fiancee Visa Services  for details about full Fiancee Visa application support 


Fiancee Visa Secrets Newsletter 
Free Fiancee visa tips and news for those going through Fiancee Visa application to USCIS. Your privacy is guaranteed.
Name: Email: 

Got questions about Fiancee or Spousal Visas?. Post your Fiancee Visa Question at ExpertFianceeVisas.com

Confused about the International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act? Find out how IMBRA effects you at InternationalMarriageBroker.com
Sponsored Links
About Us |  Contact Us |  Dating Safety |  Prices/Features |  Help |  Privacy Statement |  Terms of Use | 
Affiliates |  HR3402 |  Our Sites |  Romance Tours |  Trade Links |  Resources  |  Rights of Immigrants |  Site Map |  Visas
Copyright 2006-2016@ Heart of Asia Online